BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 174 - A Heroic Story of Blood Spraying in the Air

Double-page supporter
@Suchabutt
Oh, I don't doubt that it's a real thing in some corners of the globe, but in the context of this series and it's setting, I doubt it's a conventional thing in a (I hate to use the term) civilised and modern metropolis with access to the latest medical treatments and amenities. I'm pretty sure that if anyone within that setting did something like that, it would be viewed as a symptom of severe mental illness or psychological issues, which in Melon's case it absolutely is.

Guys why do tou keep asking about previous times Melon's spots appeared? It was shown in one of the previous chapters as he went to get his spots covered with melon leaves.
God dammit something HUGE coming....

Melon's body changing seems to be more along the lines of the very slight fantasy elements this series has at times, like the butterfly scene lol. As for Louis' horns, he wears fake horns a lot. BTW, deer bleed a lot cuz of their horns. Some of the blood could be horn related.

The only thing i would change is Melon's bulk up, i would start it in the last chapter and then add someone making an observation on how he keeps getting BIGGER

@Tailor
Then if there’s any glimpse into the future with that chimera projection thing, his kid would wind up dealing with being the worlds tallest rabbit.

All in all it’s hard to say how Paru would go about this, especially since Legoshi himself is mix blood first. If past chapters are an indication the only heavily changed kids were from pure blood parents first while his mother produced a kid w/o notable side effects, unless he shows scales or venom by the end of this fight.

Edit: to add to this, we can’t forget that both Mama-Melon and yes, even Gosha completely failed as parents to be supportive of their mixed children. Mama-Melon mostly because she was insane, but still. Gosha, already adapted to social stigma of being venomous only perpetuated Leano’s resentment of being part KD, being evident that she failed Legoshi as his mother to isolate and kill herself, so there you go.

Now back to Legoshi/Haru, if they did have a that resembled his imaginary chimera, or a bunny with sharp fangs, odds are they’d be there for it as supportive parents with love and understanding, both having their own dealings with bullshit people and the like.... or it’ll just be really good at fighting and beat all the ass of detractors.

Dex-chan lover
Paroism
- the act of creating a scene rife with red herrings just to toy with the innocent reader's emotions then completely subverting it in the next chapter.
- see also; Jebaited.

Double-page supporter
melon got a glow up before getting his ass kicked

wasn't he gonna eat haru on this day? is she gonna show up at the fight?

It sure seem strange that Melon changed from overnight, but Legosi's mother changed quite abruptly too so, I guess it's not unheard of????

Regardless that, both of them are cool AF! And I really want a savage fight to make the previous wolf vs bear look like a child's quarrel. (I can at least hope, can't I?)

Users who are viewing this thread