BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - Fire Meet Gasoline

Dex-chan lover
if this wasn't in shonen magazine maybe the story wouldn't go in such a retarded direction

I like how it was all this heavy dread and speculation before finding out it was two bro’s doing some bloodletting.

Dex-chan lover
If you want blood, you got it
If you want blood, you got it
Blood on the streets, blood on the rocks
Blood in the gutter, every last drop
You want blood, you got it
Yes you have

Dex-chan lover
With a bit of onion and some spices they could have done some black pudding or other recipes that use blood.

Dex-chan lover
I can accept how starving yourself can make you stronger for carnivore, but wasting blood? That's stretching too much

Dex-chan lover
Fuck Legosi x Haru, Legosi x Louis is official for now on.

.....wasted all that blood to strike a pose. he's truly a drama student.

agree with the other comments. the chemistry is just written better lol.

we honestly just need a slice of life arc or two after this arc. I don't hate this but Louis' logic on is weird and I think Paru is trying a bit too hard to make it seem epic and spectacular. I'm hyped for the fight tho but the imagery chimera honestly didn't need to be in here if Louis and Legoshi drained their blood together. I think Legoshi being trained needed to happen but imagery chimera honestly just doesn't make alot of sense. Paru has some great twists and concepts but man, she tried way too hard during a huge chunk of the arc. That's just my two cents tho. Maybe in the anime adaptation, they'll fix this arc. It would've been alot better if Paru wasn't just throwing ideas at the wall to see what sticked or not.

Dex-chan lover
bros before hos wolf-boy

lmao

OK but fr tho this is paru's first serialized work, and overall, she's done a damn good job for a first-timer

Keep it up lady

Double-page supporter
This is past the point of "pants on head retarded".

Paru adds another degenerate fetish (bloodplay) to her list.

Dex-chan lover
Legosi's a Beastar at this point.
All he has to do is make it out alive.

There's still a lot of loose ends like how Louis becomes a Beastar, pure blood cult, whale, being 1/4th komodo dragon, and most importantly
cfC6gL2.png

Users who are viewing this thread