BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 175 - Fire Meet Gasoline

*Stares between Legosi x Haru and Legosi x Louis*
...Which was I supposed to ship again?

Dex-chan lover
These crazy boys. Also.. Legosi agrees Louis is the heroine of the story lol
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Louis at the bottom on the credits page legit had me rolling. I feel his pain.

1. Hey, their birthdays are very close to me and my former BFF's (my's 2 days apart from Legosi's, hers is the same as Louis's).
2. She would probably love this crazy masochistic poser shit Louis pulls. She also seems to wear horns nowadays.
3. We were both weird teens. At some point too much weirdness becomes too much.

Dex-chan lover
I was just thinking to myself, I miss Louis doing crazy shit, my wish was granted, thanks Paru-san.

I absolutely love the throwback to chapter 16.

Group Leader
I could totally go for a 4koma comedy series with the cute Legosi from p6. Maybe even genderbent; his scars turned into long eyelashes there. 🤣

Was kinda annoyed that they kept delaying the fight but I suppose this was worth it to see Louis being the best character again.

Dex-chan lover
Man Haru better get on her knees and pray in thanks that Louis is not stealing Legosi from her, because damn if their relationship is not a million times better.

I am glad this sh*t is ending.

Beastars was never a 10/10 on my book, maybe an 6/10 at the beginning, becoming a 8/10 when Tem's murder gets solved.
But after that, it fell down right to a 3/10. It just got really bad, and actually, thinking back on it, this was probably caused because Paru most likely wanted to end Beastars near chapter 100, but the magazine probably asked her to add another arc to it.
That's the only logic reason I can find for her to make Legosi let Melon go free two times in a row. After that happened, this manga came down burning and crashed hard on earth.

Rant aside, let's see what crap they pull off to finish this. I'm calling it now, Legosi gets beaten to almost dead, and suddenly, some deus ex machina happens and he gets saved.

Ahh, I just caught up and I know the wait for new chapters is gonna be brutal. As long as she can tie up loose ends I'll be happy with this ending.

you shippers are going absolutely mental

also for the people saying this arc is bad, i don't really see it, i actually think the murder solving case was a little weaker to the character and relationship building we've gotten these last 80 chapters or so (gosha with legosi and yahya, legosi's mom, melon and his mother, and kyuu), but that being said, legosi's friendship with louis during the murder solving case arc was 10/10 and im very glad we are getting more of that. for people complaining that this fight was delayed for too long, you have to realize the relationship between melon and legosi with legosi showing interest about learning about melon. people are waaay too hard on this arc for some really not-too-solid reasons. all that being said, i cant wait for this upcoming fight

Users who are viewing this thread