BEASTARS - Vol. 20 Ch. 178 - Remote Battle

Many people are disappointed, but the manga story is Legosi's path to becoming the city's Beastars.
A Beastar is the moral representative of animals, but he also fights crime ... this is still a shounen with all its flaws and cliches ... Naruto and the hokages, Luffy and the pirate king, Asta and the magician king ... but there are also Legosi and the beastar

Man....I get that its not about him fighting but rather becoming a beastar, and a symbol of morality.

But if Paru could at least just take away the fact that he survived 4 bombs to the face, all the rubble falling on him, and his giant pool of blood...then I could at least swallow the rest of the story. I know its fantasy but arghh I can't get that out of my head now...lol.

Unless I'm missing something and he now has some kind of regenerative ability..

Group Leader
@remerez

I think it's implied that since Legosi is part Komodo dragon and Komodo dragons can regenerate their tales, that Legosi somehow inherited that ability as well. A couple of chapters ago, he regenerated his fangs after getting a jumpstart on his healing factor after being bitten by the Dokugumi boss. Maybe it's that?

Either way, I think the story is meandering a bit, but I'm eager to see how it'll all end even if I'll be sad when it does end.

"Lorem ipsum dolor si amet"
dammit discord, you and your stupid, face mask-cracking jokes

The story went off the deep end ever since Melon. The world building was really interesting before that

The battles suck because she can’t do battles. Everything else she excels at. This is why I want to see the Louis conference again, because I want to see how the city and the press will react to what is happening. Also it’s be funny to see Louis just fucking fall over because legosi got ISIS’d

So every new arc legosi just loses a part of his body. Beastars fans will have a lot of legosi figurines by the end of the series lmao

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why people are hating on these chapters.
Is it hard to see from Legosi's POV? Maybe it's the discrimination komodo dragons face?

I feel like her editor is making her make this a more shounen oriented arc, I don’t think she would make this willingly

If the bombs are attached to the tails, how would putting them in his pants protect them?

Users who are viewing this thread