BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Power Under The Heels

@beperov nah man, this much weirdness isn't as incomprehensible as Fire Punch, that thing is not for us mortals to understand

Why is everyone getting so mad about the fights stop complaining and just stop reading If you have a problem with it

Double-page supporter
Legosi...I...what are you doing. I was with you until you somehow turned your trousers into a one-piece dress and stole her stilletos. Now I'm kinda lost.

i have accepted that this is just legoshi collecting the infinity fetishes to power to infinity boner

Something I find a bit funny, in that Paru didn’t follow on the trope of using what Legoshi learned from his trials as a means to overcome his fights but instead opted to have him show a boarder prowess to fight them on their own terms and/or have to bend the rules to win in order to allow that sense of animal dominance.

trans-Legosi, Jojo battle Stands, now hyper-muscle Melon.... Why is Paru ruining her story? why...

Double-page supporter
Alright I've been willing to forgive a lot of shit that this manga has pulled so far but... Just... What the fuck is this

Users who are viewing this thread