BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Power Under The Heels

NIB

Dex-chan lover
what a fucking pain in the neck is Legosi with his White Knight attitude in front of girls, and now this, Paru is just ruining his main character.

I just lost love for this series. I know I sound entitled but hear me out. I wanna love it but Paru either is going off the rails or her editor is forcing her to make this series into more of a traditional Shonen manga. I didn't mind stuff from the second arc of the series, where Legoshi was training to find Tem's killer. At this point, I feel as Paru is trying too hard to make so many ideas stick that the manga is tripping on itself and there's so many things to focus on, and I just feel like I'll come back to this manga when it's more organized. I miss it when the series was more slice of life and dealt more with the society and the relationship Legoshi had with Haru and trying to love her. It's just gone so hfar off the deep end that the last chapter I felt like had the spirit of the first parts of Beastars was when Legoshi kissed Haru because they talked and dealt with their relationship again. Paru I hope puts the series back on the right track and continues to cover the series how she used to. Also the way she writes fights now just feel so odd to me, mostly cause I feel like the first fights of Beastars had more of an intimatcy to them meanwhile, Paru just does not seem to make these fights more than just padding out the manga imo.

Double-page supporter
W
T
F?
this has totally gone off the deep end, Legosi is nutz

I didn’t think that All the build up and hype of the last chapters was going to be ruined by such an absolutely silly scene damn, this feels like it came outta nowhere, what the fuck is happening right now?

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie I couldn't really follow the decision making in this chapter lol

Fed-Kun's army
Oh great, it continues to get dumber and dumber.
To get equal, we need to dress the same way. Really now?

"I should fight with the respect females deserve", like... continuing to steal their clothes and undressing them in public, that's his idea of decency?

Users who are viewing this thread