BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 181 - Leopard Spots Like Floating Oil Slicks

Fed-Kun's army
Like everyone is saying, this is the most Beastars like chapter we have had in a long time. Things are looking better but I don't have that much hope like the others.

Melon arc really needs to end for me to start hoping for a better future for this manga

Tbh I know the translators are trying to say that there's alternate explanations for the bath time scene other than child sexual abuse, but. 1) Abusers can use otherwise innocuous situations to further their abuse, and 2) Predation is very often sexually charged in this series.

As far as I'm concerned, csa is still a possibility unless it's explicitly debunked in the text.

I like the story a lot more than the fight scenes. Arc 2 is still my favorite but I'm to invested to stop now

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I mention Paru needing to get to her roots. These character moments mixed with the action are so much better than just action action action. I hope she's getting back on ghe right track with this stuff. I hope she keeps this direction going. Reminded of the writing for the Riz arc.

Group Leader
@AquaXfire
True,it was harder to make edits this week.

Do note Majority of the edits are from our live rough translation, of which get filtered from what we allow on mangadex. We have a few not OK for mangadex

@Celiohogane
Agreed. I can admit some decisions on Paru's part these past few chapters have been a bit silly but none so far have taken so much out of the story that I can't still find it an enjoyable read.

Dex-chan lover
I swear the Melon arc kinda just remind me of tlou2, it's one of those "villain context" so that after Melon beaten and close to his death bed and was about to be finished, Legosi will inevitably let him go and we will think it's somewhat justified because of how shit his past was or something

Users who are viewing this thread