BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 183 - Our Own Planetarium

Dex-chan lover
enjoyed this chapter
and yahya's beautifully drawn mane

Double-page supporter
"That's why no one has been seen baring their fangs" then proceeds to show a picture of a carnivore baring their fangs

Great chapter though. Definitely a breath of fresh air from the... Whatever the hell the past couple of chapters were.

@chrona you know the BLM protests are literally worldwide right now? Also the Instagram account for Beastars has posted for BLM, so the Japanese clearly know about this topic and paru def. knows about it.

I'm glad I ignored this manga for 4 weeks. For now, it's back to something I can be interested in.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this song must have started playing when Yahya stepped up to bat

Nation to nation, all the world must come together
Face the problems that we see then maybe somehow we can work it out
I asked my neighbor for a favor, she said later
What has come of all the people, have we lost love of what it's about?
I have to find my peace cause no one seems to let me be
False prophets cry of doom, what are the possibilities?
I told my brother there'll be problems, times and tears for fears
But we must live each day like it's the last
Go with it, go with it
JAM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbHI1yI1Ndk

oh god why was the sexual tension so high for some reason maybe it's because yahya fucking ups the sex appeal by a thousand whenever hes around

I enjoy you guy's edits so much thanks for the work!

@ Neo-Accelerator
Yeah, I think whatever the original word was it's something closer to snarling where the mouth is fully open, more than baring fangs.

Dex-chan lover
Damn why do Yahya and Gosha have such a nice dynamic? It's just like a grandpa version of Louis and Legosi

@Askadamishot
It's hard not to know, in this global age. But the idea of protests happening "worldwide" still leaves out huge chunks of the world - namely all the world that doesn't have a history of mass enslavement of black people and has other problems instead.

@Chrona
They kept the white man's burden for themselves when it was profitable, but they are willing to share it now with all of the world! XD

In case anyone wants to see that last credit page:
107093351_320683412309129_312033617160913614_n.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@RayS
They kept the white man's burden for themselves when it was profitable, but they are willing to share it now with all of the world! XD

That's not what white man's burden is, white man's burden originally referred to a colonial attitude where ruling European powers need to "civilize" colonies. For example, when Britain ruled over India. Now it's morphed into something else where Europeans believe they must set the examples of what a proper egalitarian society looks like.

@Askadamishot
Yes, they're worldwide, that doesn't mean anything as far as actual understanding. An average person can quote E=mC2 but that doesn't mean they understand what problems it's attempting to solve nor the deeper implications of that equation. Quoting "Black Lives Matter" doesn't mean much when you live in a society with 1%> minorities.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh this manga has made me into a monsterfucker and I hate it. Yafya is way too hot for a 1)HORSE and 2)old man. The antelope on the first page is also serving looks ngl

Users who are viewing this thread