BEASTARS - Vol. 21 Ch. 187 - An Examination of the Phrase "Running Like a Rabbit"

Fed-Kun's army
Is her father writing this shit or something? It reads like Baki

Dex-chan lover
wait did she not actually eat him!?

If she didn't... Then what were all the creepy things she did, did she have a mental breakdown from him leaving or something and then imagine she ate him??

That pose Melon was striking while he was pinning Legosi by the neck felt something like a pillarman would do.

Dex-chan lover
Now Legosi is a furry, with a fursona ghost, and a fur-suit. Why tho?

Edit: Lol all that drama and his dad was alive all along, this story man.

Melon's dad is alive?

Also please eat Melon alive idc that I like his character just kill him already
I want this over with 🕺🕺🕺

ouuh gosha getting the shivers.. i wonder if legosi's actually gonna eat melon

It'd be way more tragic if Melon's mom actually lied all along for some reasons.

Was she feeling guilty and suicidal for all the pressures and the hybrid-fate of Melon?

Maybe she did bite Melon's dad (but not enough to kill him) and she went crazy afterwards. This kinda happened on Beast Complex tho, but it's consensual (and the wolf don't turn crazy). Maybe the mom eating dad was not consensual at all, the dad left and the mom went total mental for her action.

why did Kyuu said "okay" to Legosi? is it because of earlier training when Legosi told her to command him stay?

You know..... I read this English translated on Wednesday, like literally last week so it’s weird to me why it takes others so long to put this out.

Regarding this guy, provided he is in fact Melon’s dad, I’m going to guess two scenarios.

1: Melon was always a twisted pear, like with killing his classmates and such, and it was his perspective that made him see his mother in a negative light, despite her positive feelings towards Melon mixed with her obvious physical appearance. This meaning he was never in any danger with her, and stuff like the bath were just her being motherly and such wanting to bond, etc. hence her commenting on Melon’s look with glee, but he saw her as a threat through his mind.

2: Parents were a normal couple, but societal stigma of a H/C relationship was super taboo back then so it caused a rift in their relationship, or they separated for the sake of Melon’s well being and in both cases, the lie/rumor of her eating him spawned and with her never going out, this due to depression, anxiety and so on aided in never deflecting the claims.

In both cases the parents were in good standing, hence him sending money for them to live and so on, but for the well-being of Melon, they opted for separation. Maybe even the father working overseas or pursuing something important, all Hohenheim-like.

@ oddvanguard
The translation I read last week had her about “good boy”, which is in relation to chapter 157, when he asked her to say that, by which point he declared he’d have beaten Melon.

Users who are viewing this thread