BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 189 - The Rose Withered by Overnutrition!!

Aggregator gang
@HoneyPopper

Haven't read through ALL the comments, but I'm sure that most people aren't insulting Leano's suicide. She was literally experiencing major issues with her (literal) body dysmorphia. Her deal was her body literally shifting into what she (and society) considered an aberration and she, in her own way, made sure that her son would be happy and healthy before she took her life.

Here? Toki, at first glance, literally got a kiss of death because "it's not romantic to disinfect after each kiss." Of course it's more than that, but her death literally served arguably the stupidest reason to kill yourself: to make your venomous spitted husband not have to worry about his complexes... Despite the fact that it arguably made his complexes even worse if we remember his outings with lil Legosi and he was still freaking out about his venom. Toki, otherwise, was not suicidal, but... either just really dumb or naive to the point of ludicrous.

Nod

@HoneyPopper sure, yes and that's obviously profoundly tragic. But at the same time if you commit suicide by tricking your lover into killing you, you are also an asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap. Yeah so she did inherit her mum's personality.

So bot Legosi's Mom and Grandma essentially committed suicide and the manga shows these things as a positive? That's kinda messed up. Suicide isn't something to celebrate, it's the no other option route. Honestly both of them are selfish in the way they went by calling it love.

Dex-chan lover
I know everyone here already has context, but this out of context, lol.
unknown.png

Also hm, did she actually die from that kiss or just get badly injured? Stupid either way, but not unexpected for the series.

Reading through this has me like :/

Like, ok. It's sweet that Gosha loves his wife so much, but like, what causes a person to come to these conclusions? To die like that?
You were so absorbed in loving your family that I made you forget about your komodo dragon complex.
Like, I don't know what kind of taste that would put in my mouth if I were Gosha, but it's not a good one. Heck, man.

Bruh what the fuck didn't see that comming at all. I figured she got murked by some anti-hybrid force or the GOV cause komodo dude quit.

oh, to be a komodo dragon deeply in love with his wolf wife and daughter

but still that shit hurted. why would you do that to yourself ma’am. but i guess it seems like this is a common trait among the wolves in legosi’s family? making questionable decisions for love or whatever yadda yadda

@HAL9000_1208 Seems so. I'm starting to get worried about the author's psychological wellbeing.

Also... so what did Gosha have to tell the police after this idiocy happened?

Dex-chan lover
@Makatoshi it's positive? Considering how our boy Legoshi is socially, how he misses his ma, how much turmoil his grandpa feels about the love of his life... Maybe not that positive

Users who are viewing this thread