BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 190 - Be Stars

My favourite part of this manga has become the funny edits. Also, is Haru ever coming back? Sometimes I forget that she’s the main love interest (and it’s not actually Louis, lol)

"We have changed it"

Ok, what did they did for it to change?

Also, glad to see this is ending. It became a clusterfuck since the second time Legosi let Melon go away.

As much as I love this manga, finally glad to see this (arc) come to an end (hopefully). The recent chapters have been feeling aimless and I don't remember much of what happened with the other animal groups. I know with the komodo dragon and fox group there was supposed to be like, some sauce in there with Legosi coming to understand each of the groups in some way, but it felt like too much to fit into one moment. If this isn't the end of this manga, great! However, if Paru isn't planning these chapters out I wouldn't mind if they caught a break to think some things over. I think I miss the feel the manga once gave me when I first discovered it.

This arc has been nothing but shenanigans. Smashing the back-alley market like carnivores aren't going to eat meat the next day. Melon's "I am ebil!!!" one-liner.
Get me out.

Group Leader
Releasing 191 tomorrow morning.
was going to release today, and we found 2 errors.

Dex-chan lover
please let this arc end soon please
it's been going for so freaking long

as always im super happy to see louis and legosi interacting again though

Double-page supporter
YOU DON'T GET TO BRING FRIENDS

I'm ready for the Melon Arc to end. Remember when this was a high school romance?

also, forgot to say this but.

the meme edit is so Gold! my god love it!
Boy Meat Girls is actually pretty hilarious too, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread