BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 192 - The Path Of Evil

lmao I came for the story, stayed for the memes. This series rocks, infinite thanks to the scanlators for blessing us with their work !

Group Leader
@Saklas i wouldn't say this latter half has been AWFUL but it definitely isn't as good as the start. absolutely stinks of editorial interference to me, if this leads to ANOTHER "whoops melon got away lol we gotta go find him again lol" arc i'm going to be pissed. this manga is 100% at its best when it's doing world building and character based stuff rather than boring fighting arcs.

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but laugh that some people legitimately thought that the author was trying to make Melon redeemable in any sort of way.

I'll be honest, I'm not at all surprised that Gosha has links to the Dokugumi. It's heavily implied that Gosha had a military upbringing before he became a street tough and vigilante, plus the Dokugumi are shown to have a fairly militaristic culture.

The next question is whether he was born into the Dokugumi, or if the child soldier theory about Gosha is correct

Dex-chan lover
OH Please! Mofo shot himself twice and is still bleeding out, bullcrap that he still somehow has the strength to pull that bite off. Bullcrap that our beastar here can't just friggin' punch his face in the moment he felt the bite, considering he barely exhausted himself. Bullcrap contrivance over contrivance with Melon, at least make this a damn proper battle of endurance instead of him just crumpling to the ground, especially with the guy being as knowingly skittish and paranoid as he has been even with Legosi, much less Melon!

It was dumb of me to think Melon would finally die without taking someone down with him.

Dex-chan lover
Can we all agree this went from a masterpiece that tackled countless issues to... Well, whatever this 5/10 shit is

Dex-chan lover
I didn't mind this long arc in hindsight. Sure, it took WAY too long to end, but it was fun. It was a good way for Legosi to see how hybrids can have all sorts of issues. Now that Melon is done for, Legosi can fill Haru with a full wolf pack without worry. Surely, Legosi would make a good dad.

Users who are viewing this thread