BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Part of Your World

Aggregator gang
I genuinely think that the next arc will be the last arc of the series bc everyone will be graduating and moving into the real world.

Ngl I was kinda just skimming through the last couple chapters but this one was really nice

Aggregator gang
I mean... I guess it makes sense for Yafiya to turn down the fish solution, given that the whale alone managed to stop the Carni-Herbi War. If he got pissy, thousands would starve. Banning meat entirely doesn't sound like a realistic solution though.

NGL, I'm happy all this Melon shit is over now. I just want to see more of how Louis and Juno's relationship develops, maybe see more of the True History that Jack is learning.

Hopefully, the next (last?) arc won't reek of editorial interference like the last one did.

I missed this kind of Beastars, no JoJo stand bullshit or endless Melon shenanigans, just slice-of-life-ish stuff with our already developed characters.

Dex-chan lover
I understand why the Little Mermaid reference, but it doesn't make it any less retarded.

Double-page supporter
I'm cool with Louis x Juno but obviously Louis is just satisfying his desire for wolf with Juno, at least until such a time as Legosi detaches from Haru

I feared this "conclusion" for the herbi/carni conflict, it solves nothing about the carnivores' need to eat meat. Yahya had a point in refusing the Sea rep's offer, and I don't think I would've liked it either if he had accepted since introducing fish sausage as a solution now seems just so convenient and barely hinted at. Meh. At least this will be over soon.

Aggregator gang
Oof yafya. Dont speak for the carnivores alone please. The whale incite a very interesting solution. Tho it will also raise risks of sea creatures being looked down on land and maybe massacred.

Man ever since the whale reveal the story has been going downhill, hope the next ark finishes it on a high note rather that what we have now.

Dex-chan lover
Finally it's over, God. How many chapter as it been? 50? Fingers crossed he's not coming back later, the fact that he's in prison rather than straight up dead is really bothering me

So, this will end in some chapters. It was pretty good, some up and downs. But it was always kinda goodish. Let's hope it continues in more stories in the same universe.

Double-page supporter
Wow...
This was terrible and I feel terrible for sticking around for the last 60 chapters hoping it would get better. Paru shit the bed hard.

Dex-chan lover
@Lililily As opposed to many of them dying in the ocean where predators would've eaten them anyway? I imagine the surface would've kept laws protecting them when they're on land, but even when those would get broken the sea creatures probably wouldn't care all that much. Honestly, I imagine this was already the case this whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread