BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Part of Your World

Dex-chan lover
Are you telling me that all these months that I've been excited and frustrated that we didn't get to know more about the sea... It was just to serve as a half ass solution in the end?

Dex-chan lover
Yes i don't even give a shit about the story anymore just give us regular old romcom shit

Lol, Juno is so cute. So is Louis. They could make a shoujo side story out if it and I wouldn't care.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, I hope Paru stays to more romcom type stories in the future. The school story arc was ok but they clearly aren't cut out for deep complicated plots. I wonder if we will find out in future that it was their editor who made them try so many weird things in this last arc to save the story.

Plot whale strikes again.
I hope they don't ever touch a season 3 adaptation, animeonly's don't deserve this

Aggregator gang
In the end Legosi did go back to his regular life...no Haru....

Bro is Haru just gone?? I liked Melon a lot but in hindsight his character was used horribly. This manga was at its best during the school murder mystery at the start up until Legosi left school to do his own thing, then it went downhill from there. The Bill fight was the last time this story got me hype as hell.
Also what was even the point of the imaginary chimera shit if it wasn't gonna be used in the back alley market fight? Didn't Legosi specifically learn it to have something to use against Melon??

Fed-Kun's army
@alacaelum Because the first arc, the mystery at the very beginning was interesting (Though the way it was solved was not). It's when the manga peaked, and it's been going slowly downhill ever since.
Also, the standalone chapters were great as well as the parts where the author just focused on the characters without mixing anything grandiose/weird.
Like when Legosi's neighbor had trouble with her coworkers calling her Lamb. Those 1~2 chapters where more interesting than this last arc as a whole.

author's strength definitely lies in every genre present in this story other than shounen.

This whole arc was convoluted. Honestly this story was killed by the inconsistent writing. The author shifts focus way too much, the initial mystery was good. The resolution was great but the story took a dive after Legosi left school. If they wanted to capitalize on the mystery aspect, then the author would have focused on the sea and the history of the nations. Honestly this just leaves me more annoyed and makes me feel like I wasted my time.

Double-page supporter
This arc was so bad, it was all over the place about what it wanted to say, and the message itself was weak, I think that's why the author tried to shove some heavy shonen elements, but it just made things worse. The conclusion was abrupt and idiotic, I hope that in these last chapters, the black market plot gets more flashed out because the way it ended was hilariously bad.

Honestly would’ve sacrificed half this arc just to get a chapter of that whale giving us an info dump on its life

Group Leader
... I just want to see him "eat" his fucking rabbit. Or fuck his eating rabbit... I dunno anymore...

BEASTARS ENDS AT EPISODE 196!!

IT IS DONE <3

I enjoyed reading this manga I can't wait for Netflix to cover all of this <3 I wonder what is next!

Is beastars ending soon? This most recent arc rly watered down the impact of the whole manga for me

Users who are viewing this thread