BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 193 - Part of Your World

Also.....what the fuck is this manga anymore? They did so many things that dont mean anything

fuck the seal already so we can get an ending

Fed-Kun's army
I was literally reading the words "hey, hey, hey" on page 19 just as the song I was listening to chorused "hey! hey! hey! hey! hey! hey! hey!"

Damn it paru, the plot has been spiraling into a atrocious soup of madness

I loved the beginning and now it’s just being dragged out but i can’t quit this manga. I’m just hoping for a slight chance of a new chapter that brings out the initial magic of the series

I loved Melon and the arc started off great! There was a sense of mystery and it was exciting... But then it went way too off the rails and I feel like despite how long this arc was, we can easily just forget everything that happened. I mean Legosi barely changed. The only parts of this arc that were actually any good was the stuff involving Louis.

Double-page supporter
I think even Paru got sick of this arc, having ended it so abruptly. It got way outta control so even if it's awkward it's best to end it before it kills all interest

Dex-chan lover
Though things got a bit better now that melon is (finally) out of the scene, the damage brought by this arc is kinda permanent; left a bunch of things unanswered, had a bunch of pointless elements (like the 'stand', that is not only silly, but never got any actual use), lost focus, and completely ignored a bunch of important characters.

Also, i wonder what the sea creatures would want in return, if they were to trade with the land?

Dex-chan lover
people talking as if the manga isn't ending in a few chapters? Paru herself tweeted about it. This is the ending we're getting.

Group Leader
https://twitter.com/itaparu99/status/1308784627637612544
Paru has just announced about half an hour ago that the manga will be ending in 3 chapters.

Double-page supporter
While I still think there's untapped potential for this manga, it might be for the best that it's ending. Good fucking god, this whole arc was just a dumpster fire and a waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is definitly not the best but the manga is still pretty good except some parts of the last arc bit my only thought are. It could be worst

Dex-chan lover
This arc was a bumpy ride but i am happy with it overall, but i am sad Paru is ending it here. If she doesn't make a massive time skip i am convinced this "end" may be just a transition, but it may not be too anyway i will just enjoy it.

Double-page supporter
i was waiting for haru to show up but seems like that plot point with melon was completely dropped

Users who are viewing this thread