BEASTARS - Vol. 22 Ch. 194 - Eternity Until Every Window Turns Dark

The ship was cute but I understand louise choice more or less, anyway juno deverses better and I hope she find her happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter I go on expecting to see Legosi in a dress. Every chapter, I'm disappointed.

Thanks for that first page, I had forgotten Haru existed.

Juno is playing a long game. She'll always be the one he thinks about. Either way, I'm hoping the focus on Louis will be dropped for some time. We certainly need some Legosi action. *I also want to see Haru's reaction to some pictures of Legosi in a dress*

Man if only this chapter came 60 chapters ago and the whole melon arc didn't happen, maybe I'd care.

Dex-chan lover
If the series is ending, it's probably for the best. It feels like the author is running on fumes at this point, because the whole Melon arc seemed to constantly devolve with every chapter.

What a wonderful work, all the same. What a wondrous, creative world she crafted. I hope it's one she can return to one day with fresh ideas.

Aggregator gang
This is actually the best chapter in a long time. I hope their next work is more funny and romantic like this.

ZFzQ4kQJbuI1ezl5BFMXmUkjBeAxCBTmwRdHyZSXsGw.png

Dex-chan lover
@kekyoin I hate you so much for putting this image here, now my retinas burn with the sheer atrocity of what i have seen.

Been waiting for some louis x juno material for a while now, it was pretty sweet

Paru always knows how to skillfully write these push and pull relationships, hope we can end the manga on a high note like this

i thought i was tripping when i saw a word change on page 10. turns out it was a gif.

@kekyoin I love you so much for putting this image here, now I'm laughing with sheer delight of what i have seen.

Also, who the hell thought about putting a gif in page 10 that changes the text of a bubble? That's just a troll move.

Aggregator gang
I don't think I've seen a manga that I really liked getting such a rushed, unsatisfying ending since Cage of Eden.

And at least Eden didn't seem to have as bad editorial interference like the whole f*cking Melon saga did.

Hopefully, the anime will be able to clean up the mess that the manga ran into.

Yes romantic material is nice and all but is that Panda Father I see? Located in the last page?

Users who are viewing this thread