BEASTARS - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - How Clothes Should Fit

Legosi is so bad with the ladies that it hurts to read lmao. I want my guy to be happy but he keeps playing himself.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god the spaghetti, it's fucking everywhere. It's on my shoes, on my pants, it on the walls. Christ!

Banned
I can't imagine being tall is particularly fun from a practicality stand point... but it is also a fact that the girls hunger for height on a guy like guys hunger for hefty jugs and hips on a girl.

I guess it probably comes from ancient generations of women lookin at TOL-BOI and thinking "he can see for miles from up there, so he must be an awesome hunter"... kinda the way ancient generations of men lookin at THICC-GRL and thinking "any kids she carries will be well-fed and well-cushioned".

... Now where the heck was my mind going?

Oh yeah... The artist obviously can't tell the fuckin difference between a wolf and a border collie. He'd be able to tell if there were any sheep around.

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda really want him to be with Juno, it would just be really lovely to see the puppies but I know it isn’t what he wants

Fed-Kun's army
uhh... he should've have recognize the smell right? i mean he is a wolf and all. and she was basically in that room, lol . is her smell really dominated that room until it made him barely sensing her there?, lol

also, Legosi... you poor-poor sweet thing~
this is basically happened to everyone dammit. what a school drama indeed~ oof!

Users who are viewing this thread