BEASTARS

This all feels super rushed, I wish the R/Beastars discord would stop pumping out shit to promote their discord server

in case anyones confused about why the new chapters are taking to long to translate recently its because the typesetter for hot chocolate scans sort of disappeared so we have to wait for that to be resolved. the translators on the r/beastars server are doing it in the mean time but they have some kind of rule that theyll only upload it here if HCS hasnt posted their version by the following monday. theyre always posted in the discord so you can join that if you dont wanna wait that long but otherwise we just have to be patient.

i feel so bad in how this manga is being rushed... killing of a character off screen on a car accident to resolve an arc on a single chapter doesn't sit right with me. This, the sudden introduction of chimeras and a new love interest just makes me lose faith in this manga, which is a shame, because i absolutely loved everything about it

I'm not sure about the other chapters, but I feel like this last one was ok. It kind of came out of nowhere, but nobody ever expects to die in an accident - there's no foreshadowing or pacing for it in real life. So I think it's acceptable.

Dex-chan lover
somehow i get the feeling louis killed oguma on his deathbed
he don't look too sad
the shading makes him look sinister
and oguma's hand seems like it jerked at the last second, like he was choked
of course, i could be (and most probably am) wrong
but those points really stood out, so there

edit: also haru what the fuck

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
COME ON DOWN! YOU'RE THE NEXT CONTESTANT ON THE THIS QUIZ IS DEATH!

Man, this manga has been going down the shitter. The last few chapters have been *PHPHPHPHPHPPHHH* shiiiiit

The last two chapters...166, and 167 were very entertaining😁 Seeing how this situation with Legoshi and Melon is shaping up🙃

Users who are viewing this thread