BEASTARS

Dex-chan lover
@Dongbong740 it makes no sense. Likely something the author tried to pull off but changed her mind later on.

@Solipsist agreed. That is exactly my criticism with this manga. If it had mantained itself more faithful to it's original premise and formula, it could've been so much better than what we ended up with. It's like the author tried too much to make it all fit into the shounen genre, which ended up compromising several aspects of the lore and world-build she made on the first chapters.

But don't get me wrong, i'm not hating on the author or anything, i like her art and i loved what she did on the beggining, it's just that i really wish she didn't try so hard to make it a shounen. I blame Jojo.

Finished it in two days it was good but I wanted more I guess 1 more arc should have been nice .
And the ending was kinda 😕 meh .
But overall a good manga.

i still can't believe this.... this is already really ended! (╥﹏╥) and also, why?

I came after saw the translators note on Beast Complex, is there really a chapter 197 or did i get tricked ?

I just don't get the appeal of this. They're not cute and the story is just ok. Is it furries?

This... All LGTBQ is mixed into this, it's gorgeous, fantastic marvelous, with this i have become a furry, gay, nonsexual, bisexual, straight, lesbian and a furry... No, but seriously, it is beautiful, so sad to see it end... :C

Users who are viewing this thread