BEASTARS

I'd rather wait a month for HTS instead of reading this trash translation, HTS has been updating for years now they can have a break for a while as they have in the past

good manga, but its manga that i describe as good so i will keep describing it as a good until i think it is not good manga

@CaptainVHS do you mean Hot Chocolate Scans, like I also noticed, the translations done by r/beastars seems a little sloppier than what Hot Chocolate Scans did

Dex-chan lover
When I saw this had an anime I was shook.

As a lapsed scaly I did not expect to see anthro get a quality adaptation and even make it to The States.

Group Leader
wtf you do ? there is actualy another and real manga : https://mangadex.org/title/20523/beastars

God I love this manga. Great romance, plot, twists, and action? Don't need to like furry stuff to enjoy this masterpiece

OMG the new chapter PLEASE. LET THERE BE A PLOT TWIST.
I DONT WANT LOUISE TO DIEEEE 😭😭😭

Supporter
About the chapter ending... Author-san, you've already played that card and subverted it too many times.

I truly don't know how to say this but i think that if rigth in this moment i died i could die happy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOUIS-SAN!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

ch 173's ending is giving me headaches
what is that bag of dark liquid on Legosi's table

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

After over 100 chapters, I love this story so much to give it a 10/10. The fact I’ve been staying up way too late to keep reading should testify. I’m willing to develop into a night owl or have insomnia because Itagaki Paru can make such an addictive piece of art.

Users who are viewing this thread