BEASTARS

It was great and interesting in the first few volumes, but weird stuff in recent chapters are why I'd give it a 9. More than one arc would've been resolved if the protagonist just told the authorities about the people he decided to fight.

I feel like everytime something major happens, I feel thrown back to the beginning of the suspension bridge and get nervous all over again at a new chapter. Especially now, that more and more questions come up. What is that bag? What is Melon planning? Is he even planning anything? Will Haru meet Melon again? Where the heck is Louis?
Ahh, I’m getting nervous.

Pretty sure the bag of liquid is blood, guys. Perhaps to stimulate Legosi's instincts or something like that.

Yes! Louis is alive! The blood is Legosi's mixed with Louis, to burn the torch with mixed blood.

*screams at my phone*
LOUIS IS ALIVE!!!
LEGOSHI!!!!!!!
What a message: carnivore and herbivore blood, mixed in a ceremonial torch. Melon felt connected to it for a moment. This is gonna be such an extreme showdown, I can’t wait!

Banned
Manga Reverse Kevin & Kell ... but a thousand times darker and gradually more Jojo as the plot progresses.

I’m just throwing this idea out there, but what if there was a Beastars game that was kinda like GTA or Assassin’s Creed or something like that. Y’all can elaborate and add ideas if you want to, but wouldn’t it be cool?

Edit: I made a spelling mistake so I corrected it

Also what if it was completely online and you can just do whatever, even get arrested lmao. But how cool would that be, a Beastars open world game where you can do pretty much whatever you want, even try to become a Beastar

Dex-chan lover
because manga dex is dumb, that's why jeezy. I got to read it tho, so you'll have to wait now.

Users who are viewing this thread