BEASTARS

I had to give it an 8 I feel that there was some character that still haven't got there problem solve and it feel like there was still more about certain character. But it was still good to read.

Hey, so Paru has another manga dropping today. I don't the name of it but you can see some of it in her twitter account: https://twitter.com/itaparu99/status/1342410635510870016
So, who will trranslate it?

It would've definitely benefited from having an extra volume to make the final arc not feel so rushed.

kinda fell apart halfway through, but i still enjoyed it nontheless. i hope to see a sequel :)

Aggregator gang
I first saw this a few years and decided to give it a shot. I liked the premise but I could never really get past the art style. I put it away into my pile of "Shit I'll read later or watch as an anime" and went on about my business. Fast forward, this really has become an anime so I took the time to binge it once the first season was over. I gotta say, beautiful anime, but I'm honestly not to sure how I feel about this manga. I even went back to read the manga a bit to make sure the anime was faithful. It is, at least from what I saw, so ultimately I'm left sitting here thinking...

"The moral of this story is really out here telling folk about how you CAN change a hoe into a housewife"[/spoiler ]

Really? I read the last chapter and I can't speak for everybody else but I just feel bad for Legosi, it's a damn shame how they did my boy. I feel bad for Juno too. I mean, really?

This is arguably the best manga I've every read. If you are considering reading it 100% go for it. Everything is a 10/10 except for the last arc which wasnt bad, but was just lacking compared to the masterpiece that is the rest of the manga.

It started off well (8) but like many popular manga it couldn't keep up plot and pace together. The many out of characters/ridiculous moments, threads which never resolve, drama for drama sake and anticlimax ending drop this manga to a 4. It's bad enough for me to forget what I like so much about it in the beginning that's why it deserves the 4.

Fed-Kun's army
I binged this whole thing just because season 2 is about to come out. I wanted to be ahead of all the anime watchers, now I feel superior. Now I can say:

58773502.jpg

After the first new year battle every thing just let down somehow, binge read this and disappointed in the end

Dex-chan lover
I was thinking of this manga this morning, and felt like I had to write these thoughts somewhere...
This manga started out so nitty-gritty, a slap to the face and very sincere. It worked with its motifs, and it established its reality pretty well as a solemn manga.
And then, arc after arc, it became more and more like a worse instance of Madeka-box, which means it went more and more shounen. So shounen, in fact, that shit made less and less sense, in favor of metaphors like "power of friendship", "the power of the hero" and all that crap. The rules of reality were literally bent and turn apart, just because a fight-scene needed a "metaphor". It became unreadable.
Imagine a story that goes in length to establish that its physics and rules exist in reality, and then someone leaps across buildings and sticks to walls. Why? Because "the character feels that way". This is how this story went to shit for me.

In short, this story started out relatively Seinen, and then fully embraced itself as the embodiment of Shounen manga. Sadly, this is no Claymore. <_<

Legossi literally imaging a damn fursona was one of the dumbest things I've seen out of this manga. I see it having no relevance to any of the themes or messages the story has been getting across since the start. I truly do not understand the narrative significance to that stupid fucking scene, that whole segment was just yet another act of self-loathing from the cast; a problem I sincerely thought Legossi overcame a long ass time ago.[/spoiler]

I'm actually happy with the way things ended, hell at least we get a conclusion unlike some series.. I agree that it was quite shocking especially with the pacing the manga had we all expected that there was gonna be more arcs to it. Its still a pretty open ending imo and that's ok. I think that even though we didn't want the series to end I hope more people can talk about the things they liked about this series!

Users who are viewing this thread