Beastmen Stories - Ch. 58 - Drying Story

Contributor
What I got from this is that I guess everyone in this series just has the knowledge of their species' anatomy and can just give a lecture on it whenever. The best I could tell anyone about human hair is something about cuticle scales, and even then I wouldn't be able to tell you what kind humans have. Something different than animals, anyways

@CrimsomLupus The summary is exactly what this is. If you are asking about the lewdness content, there is very little beyond however much boys in puberty usually have

Dex-chan lover
@CrimsonLupus

School full of human-and-furry shotas touch each other and talk about their bodies in scientific detail. If this is for you, welcome to the club. If not, you make me sad and should leave.

Haruto should really just learn to enjoy his just desserts when it comes back around to get him!

@CrimsonLupus
Also to what everyone else said, it's full of yaoi bating, but there's noting that outright falls into it.
Basically take the usual behavior of prepubescent girls, with all the touching, hugging, etc. and gender-bent them.

Users who are viewing this thread