Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
you will lose the bet with LN reader. Since it's actually Nephy who wield it because the previous user of that weapon is Orias. And that broom is really useful for High elf to amplify their mysticism
damn i thought the people saying that were joking

Dex-chan lover
you will lose the bet with LN reader. Since it's actually Nephy who wield it because the previous user of that weapon is Orias. And that broom is really useful for High elf to amplify their mysticism
Sir, would you be so kind to spoil me about Chastille and Barbatos? Do they become something ?

Dex-chan lover
how long till that arc?
If you don't want to read the LN until that volume. I recommend you to only read Volume 14 since that one only a compilation of Valentine's Day spin off. There is also a dedicated chapter for Barbatos and Chastille in there.
there is Shota Barbatos in that volume

Dex-chan lover
You had my attention.
Now you have my interest.

I need to see those two couples perform Mana Transfer.

Dex-chan lover
I love the little detail when Chastille and Zagan are discussing the feasibility/future of the unifaction faction, they both eat a cookie representing each other's sides. A 'black' chocolate cookie for the sorcerers and a 'white' vanilla cookie representing the church.
With Zagan giving his approval of the concept by choosing to eat a checkered vanilla/chocolate cookie.

Or maybe I'm just looking to deep into it, I don't know.
Nah nah. There are 6 cookies, 2 of each choco/vanilla/checkered. They are arranged precisely in the order that, if you were to take it top-bottom, stacked domino style, you would get alternating choco/vanilla if Zagan and Chastille would take turns, and checkered as last, just as how the convo conveniently progress from church/mage into coexistence...

I'm talking myself out of this, aren't I.

Dex-chan lover
Wait... This "mana" transfer...

Zagan mentioned it could work by sexual intercourse and kissing. That sounds like fluid transfer to me. So... then... could a woman never transfer mana by intercourse to a man? Because... there's not really much fluid transfer (to the man) in that case and... well... the male would likely "transfer the mana" back to the woman if you allow it to play out...

I'm sure it makes sense in-universe...

Users who are viewing this thread