Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
This isn't just gonna become another harem manga, right? (By that I mean MC with multiple lovers and not multiple people pining after his affection but only one final love interest).

Edit: Given all the negative reactions I'm getting, I feel like I should clarify I thought it highly unlikely I'm just paranoid after having experienced the burn of numerous of my favorite series including once with lovey dovey romance turning into harem bs. Years of reading such as The Reincarnated Princess Strikes Down Flags Today as Well, only to for them to make it unreadable. The worst of all being "The Ideal Sponger Life" which was soul-crushing given how lovely a couple they were, that it was forced, and that they regularly resisted pressure to marry others because he only wanted to be with one person, it felt like a representation of the supportive househusband I someday yearned to be as a kid. So I've grown to get paranoid at even the slightest signs after being burned a 100+ times (less than 1/30th of the mangas I've read but many were mangas I adored).

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This isn't just gonna become another harem manga, right? (By that I mean MC with multiple lovers and not multiple people pining after his affection but only one final love interest).
It won't. Zagan himself is aware she has feeling for him but also recognizes that she fully intends to keep it to herself. Plus they're heavily hinting that her main lover interest will be Barbatos with time.

Users who are viewing this thread