Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Too soon Barbie, too soon.

This is not your last stand in Tekkadan. You haven't impregnate Chastille yet

Dex-chan lover
Yall be forgetting a crucial topic discussed in previous chapters....remember how a non mage can transfer powers to a mage?

Dex-chan lover
Since the blast clearly and completely covered the assassin, she is most definitely dead, yes?
That is how it works afterall.
MP-Flesh-wound.gif

Dex-chan lover
It would be funny if the spin off never gets past this point in the main story. :notlikethis:

Contributor
Ever the tsundere with his words, that Barbatos. But his actions tell the truth. The man just risked his life for her twice in this one battle, and I'd say it goes way beyond what an ordinary bodyguard is supposed to do. That was a practically suicidal defense from an outsider's perspective. I thought he'd have magic ready for his arm, but I was wrong. Someone will have to heal him, and quick.

Still, his magic was strong enough to force Azazel to flee somehow. I assume she escaped because killing her now would be too... soon writing-wise considering this was the hyped and named 13th "sword" that Zagan tasked her to find. It would be different if it were just some nameless assassin.

So now that she escaped, the cat will be out of the bag soon... and a schism in the church might be happening. Shame, but this was inevitable, I guess. The only thing that could've been gained by staying under wraps a little longer was to enlarge her faction with more believers and gather more support; but otherwise a split is going to happen anyway unless Chastille herself somehow replaced the pope and took over the reins of the church.

Double-page supporter
Cmon, we already know it;s that new hire, the blind girlie

Those two with the wonderful tea.

That looks a little bit like overkill. Better to go for less power and more accuracy, especially against an opponent like that.

He can't die. He's got a spinoff to star in.
wait he has his own spinoff?

Now Zagan's off hand comment about mana transfer is a smoking chekhov's gun. I'm gonna bet Barbatos will need some sort of mana infusion to recover and Chastille's gonna provide it.

Dex-chan lover
who could it be... someone that didn't get affected by a flash, probably someone blind 😆😆, author is really bad at trying to use mistery for the characters (like the girl possesed by the shitty shota).
btw I love the series it has other good strenghts.
i mean besides being unaffected by the flash, her hood is also shaped to accomodate cat ears lmao

subtlety is not this series' strong suit
Screenshot_2024-04-08-08-41-59-222_org.mozilla.firefox.png

Users who are viewing this thread