Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba ii? - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
This isn't just gonna become another harem manga, right? (By that I mean MC with multiple lovers and not multiple people pining after his affection but only one final love interest).
I see no reason to believe the Zagan will ever have eyes for anyone but Nephy nor any reason to believe that Chastille isn't just working through what she knows to be a one-sided crush that grew out of gratitude for him saving her life--not entirely dissimilarly to how Barbados just did just now.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read any of the her+Barbatos spinoff, but I really hope her feelings for Zagan are just her not realizing she thinks of Barbatos as a love target, and is basically superimposing him on top of Zagan, since it's easier to imagine Zagan in love (since he is).

We need no harem here.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like her and Barbados have been shipped since early on, like she also like MC but they don't feel as equals in the same way her Barbados rapport have going. It also feels more on a Big brother level or out of respect/admiration then romantic affection. I wouldn't mind have her joining Nefi with MC but they are so cute as a duo I don't think MC could even handle it. Also his head is empty aside from Nefi.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure she's in love with Zagan and will moved on and be with Barbatos.

Barbatos is such a chad shielding her like that. I just hope he learns bit more about heals if he is going to continue being a meat shield.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't just gonna become another harem manga, right? (By that I mean MC with multiple lovers and not multiple people pining after his affection but only one final love interest).
if you want spoilers...no...well, mostly no. She moves on and is currently publicly dating Barbatos. Even introduced to her mom in the most recent release on J-novel. For Zagan, he subconsciously has a soft spot for people who remind him of his little sister, a crybaby succubus. So Chastile is pretty much imouto-zoned. The setup for this story is that the main cast is kinda like a growing family. For example, Kuroka here
is Rapheal's adoptive daughter, but is implied to be her biological father in a story he told about his only love where he met Kuroka's mother. He didn't say they had sex but she was the princess of the cat people country who, after their time together, returned to her country of cat people only to end up pregnant with a half human child soon after and the one Rapheal was telling the story to was Fol soooo. That Royal cat line is descended from Zagan's little sister, making him her ancestral uncle. She then gets in a relationship with Shax, the stubble beard mage from the boat who was the doctor who saved her from the injuries that took he sight.
There is some more complicated relationships, like a case where two men are after the same woman or a love triangle that becomes a bisexual threesome but its mostly just a family that keeps growing with more and new romances.

if you want spoilers...no...well, mostly no. She moves on and is currently publicly dating Barbatos. Even introduced to her mom in the most recent release on J-novel. For Zagan, he subconsciously has a soft spot for people who remind him of his little sister, a crybaby succubus. So Chastile is pretty much imouto-zoned. The setup for this story is that the main cast is kinda like a growing family. For example, Kuroka here
is Rapheal's adoptive daughter, but is implied to be her biological father in a story he told about his only love where he met Kuroka's mother. He didn't say they had sex but she was the princess of the cat people country who, after their time together, returned to her country of cat people only to end up pregnant with a half human child soon after and the one Rapheal was telling the story to was Fol soooo. That Royal cat line is descended from Zagan's little sister, making him her ancestral uncle. She then gets in a relationship with Shax, the stubble beard mage from the boat who was the doctor who saved her from the injuries that took he sight.
There is some more complicated relationships, like a case where two men are after the same woman or a love triangle that becomes a bisexual threesome but its mostly just a family that keeps growing with more and new romances.
Can i know is the bisexual threesome character is one of the we know now?

Dex-chan lover
Can i know is the bisexual threesome character is one of the we know now?
yeah, actually. So there were three royal lines decended from Zagan's sister, the cats, the succubi, and the sirens. The siren girl that was performing on the boat is a siren princess and is part of the threesome.
She's in love with the succubus princess, who's pretty much a copy of Zagan's sister. She doesn't fully understand it till she goes to Zagan for advice, and she realizes that her feelings for her are both romantic and sexual attraction (she makes it pretty clear that sexually, she prefers women).
The guy is a former archdemon who was originally in love with Zagan's mom but was rejected. He's been trying to reach where she's sealed but things go wrong and he loses his status, memories and reverts back to a teenager. His experiences after leads him to fall for the succubus princess.
The succubus princess, being part of the crybaby brigade with Chastile, is flustered and teary-eyed over this and doesn't really know who to choose (she could go for either).
Initially, the siren princess kinda resents the former archdemon but doesn't know how to process it since she's generally the nice and goofy one. However, over time, they start to get close too. As of now, there is atleast a healthy mutual respect. So it hasn't fully grown into a threesome yet.

Aggregator gang
...Of course the blind kitty was the Dark Sect assassin. She's certainly not staying that way though.

Dex-chan lover
iirc that girl is blind, right? that is quite impressive to wound Barbatos like that.

Dex-chan lover
Friendly face to wake up to.

Yeah, there is the dissonance in her appearance. Sometimes she's a certified badass, sometimes she trips on flat ground. Though she's always cute.

If she'd "probably die tomorrow if left alone," she'd already be dead several times over.

No, that's not the one she's in love with.

She's so happy about Alfred returning.

Her threatening is unusual, but effective.

Well, there she would be dead.

An assassin declaring someone a traitor. That's rich.
Honestly, anyone declaring anyone a traitor in manga is at least 90% a hypocrite or just as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread