Beastmen Stories

Its pretty funny so far and havent really seen any yaoi so thumbs up so far on chapter 3

Group Leader
Nah, there really isn't any besides Haruto acting pretty gay at times! They're wholesome friends!

Supporter
I can see why it used to have a shounen ai/yaoi tag. Haruto sure is a cute pervert.

Group Leader
*Clicks Pixiv account*

Oh. That's a lot of boys getting tentacles in the butt.

... Huh.

Group Leader
@TrapCard113 : Yes, I ended up removing it since there is no romance or anything of the kind, only dumb ecchi jokes. We'll see later if it needs readding!

@KITA : And yet, strictly nothing about these characters! They're too pure ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
This school doesn't seem to have any girls around, you do with what you have.

Dex-chan lover
Damn look at the difference in this compared to anything with lolis if you replace them with lolis this would explode with comments and views 🤣

Group Leader
That's the difference between normie plebs and connoisseurs, of course. 💀

I like it a lot, but man, what I would give to make it less homo and more Danshi Kokosei.

Contributor
I was going to skip over this, because shotas aren't my thing, but I got curious, and I'm glad I read it. While I'm as uncomfortable about the lewd bits as I am with the loli equivalent, it's not that bad. The mangaka doesn't go past horny-middle-schoolers-in-puberty shenanigans. And if going a lot further is something you like, there is plenty of content on their Pixiv.

Anyways. The main reason why I'm reading it now is because their world is p interesting. Furries are popular, but not many mainstream(?) things really goes into how their world, anatomy, and culture really works. If you like this kind of thing, but are squeamish about lewding child-looking characters, Beastars is another good world building manga, but significantly less shota. If you are okay or can at least tolerate it to some degree, this manga is worth it

Group Leader
@Ceiye Yeah, the author explicitly stated he's not gonna lewd them because he wants them "to have a healthy student life and soak in youth and friendship" which is a rather honorable goal, I think! Glad you like it.

Users who are viewing this thread