Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

wow they are really rushing the series, already at this event this is starting a ch.31 of the Novel, rush way to much feels like a cliff-notes rather then a cohesive story. I get manga having to drop stuff from the source material and a good bit of it is fluff and SoL stuff but it also cuts out a lot of stuff with the FL and the other main characters including developments with the store she runs.
Am i the only one who thinks
Ange could be the FL's daughter from her first life.
it's not a spoiler because i havent read that far ahead but put it in tags just in case.

Dex-chan lover
Cliché and cringe
Stop embarrassing when you are close to the boy pls you are old hag you are not suppose to embarrass

Dex-chan lover
so.. based on the comments and the actual story progression.. this is a promotional manga huh.. tsk..

Thanks for the chapter! <3 The novel's pacing is much better and like someone else said I think this is more of a promotional manga than an in depth adaption BUT I am very thankful this promotional manga is being translating because I've already caught up with how far it's novel's translation has gone so far and with this manga's pacing it will surpass the point I'm at in the novel. So many many thanks and I look forward to future updates!😘

Double-page supporter
Remy : "Don't ignore me T_T"
Just with that she looks less like a villainess and more like a cute child trying to make some friends.

George, make George the male lead.
Remy is cute too, if George didn't end up with the mc, i want him to end up with Remy.. idk why.
Also, Remy's brother is so cute, i cant anymore.

whoa there auntie, did you realize that you are now making both the heroine and the vilainess your enemies with your pro otome gamer move?

I don't... understand the concept of someone who is mentally now 46 years old having any genuine interest in teenage boys. That's weird, not just in a creepy way but also like... teenagers are barely tolerable even to other teenagers.
Also, she was a housewife, meaning she was married, right? Why has she given 0% thought to her previous husband, family, etc? It's implied that she had a husband and kids and yet has apparently been extremely content with never seeing them again.

Dex-chan lover
@AnOddPerson
I won't excuse the former part, but plenty of people are able to adapt and face reality quite swiftly.

She died saving her own daughter, I can't see her having regrets about that. And knowing she is reborn she likely realises that there is no use crying over spilled milk.

I do, however, agree that she should be thinking more about her child and husband.

Users who are viewing this thread