Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Contributor
Don't listen to him! Who needs to be queen when you can just use your future-knowledge and raise an army to become a founding empress, perhaps being waited on by dozens on dozens of hot guys.

We're certainly moving at quite a pace and I'm happy I might be able to see the conclusion of where the hiatus left off (seriously gonna be mad at the coming drama with the Prince)

So, they removed George's blunder at the 2nd contest. Since this was already adapted, in the LN, after riling her up, sensei manipulated her and George (who did not listen to the instructions and was just merrily digging for bamboo shoots for training). On her case, to separate her from George and for George (since again, he didn't listen and the bamboo shoots were to be given to a lady, since Cosette wasn't around, he nonchalanty handed it to heroine out of sensei's suggestion)

Some minor spoilers and changes from this chapter based on the translated chapters (which are currenty on hiatus since last year)
Cosette if I remember it right, still isn't aware she's a queen candidate. ALTHOUGH, she already has a major support group on her side thanks to her influence with multiple noble women (even making the country well known to the point they were called the country where the women don't need corsettes). The reason why her actions are the usual contest and she's been labelled as both commentator and sponsor is to help her avoid joining. If she doesn't get challenged/join, she doesn't lose. If she hasn't lost yet, she's already kept her honor, dignity, pride, and is still a candidate by sheer support from noblewomen

Not like it matters though since NU spoilers
say she DOESN'T end up WITH ANY of the capture targets. My heart weeps for George and Remias! She does fall eventually to a foreign prince who from my interpretation of the spoiler awakens her maternal instinct (said foreign prince has trouble with his country's inner workings. Don't remember much due to the sheer disappointment of my ship failing.

Heroine spoilers based on translated chapters
is NOT her daughter. In her POV chapter, heroine is a 13 year old sickly girl who died tragically but is obsessed with the Prince. Explains her childishness and current behavior since its from a girl going through puberty. Since she reincarnated as the heroine, she believes it is god's way of rewarding/pitying her for surviving her old life. No spoilers with sensei though so no clue what's his real purpose.

Dex-chan lover
lol Alfred is a teacher I forgot and was thinking he was a student the entire time, is it even fair for him to compete

Dex-chan lover
Cossette to Ange: You are not going to get anywhere hoeing like that.

Fed-Kun's army
omg yes cosette PLEASE BECOME QUEEN!!!

thank you very much for the update~

Dex-chan lover
She is considered part of the girls entourage? I thought she would be more alarmed to that as she has worked to ensure that didnt happen, and she almost never spent time with that group.

And a bit annoyed that the manga decided to force her to become a queen candidate. Was hoping to see the less predictable plot of her avoiding all otome stuff (so not take the villainesses or heroines spot) and just be an observer (who happens to be friendly to some of the targets, unfriendly with others, but nothing romantic) mostly unrelated to any of that plot.

edit: btw, what happened to her bamboo? She was stated to be amazing, and just churned them out. Shouldn't he have won instead of the remy team or the heroine team? Why was she in the face-off anyway? Also, she should have taken the chance to smugly gloat at the teacher that she got more than him as he only got 0 (wanted to see him have to swallow his actions of giving away his stuff right after challenging her). Why was he in the face-off anyway?

Dex-chan lover
For some reason, every time a new chapter of this comes out I can't for the life of me remember anything about the story. I remember having to reread the series when the last chapter came out and I'm gonna have to do that again.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way she'll be a queen. She's a former housewife, house wife = ntr. Only NTR fate awaits her or the prince.

Double-page supporter
Why is she just going along with the plot? Go against the plot with full throttle! She's a dumbass, thinking she can escape her destiny by doing absolutely nothing to escape it. She needs to go head-on against everyone, including family.

Users who are viewing this thread