Beating the Heroine at Her Own Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

So we've reached the part where the translation is put on hiatus. I am curious where we are heading to this. I'm just excited for
more George material since if I remember it right, George comforts her and asks her to be his partner for the ball/prom/social gathering

-Painter
-World War
Err, Remias won't grow a mustache after getting rejected from painter school right?

I eagerly await the ML (Prince Leondumbdumb) getting his head knocked in by the other male leads who smack him upside the head when they realize what he did! 😂😂😂

🤔 But, what does it mean to the story if the MC is left weeping over the ML being a dumbass? 🤔 Will he regret his actions? Oh, dear! I sense trouble brewing! [The wait is gonna hurt!]

THANK YOU TRANSLATION & PUBLISHING TEAM!!!

@madx1 we'll have to wait & see.

Fed-Kun's army
noooo poor baby!!! oh my god what an asshole??? THAT'S SO RUDE

thank you for the translation~!

I dont know who is more upset, his highness os me if i dont see this misunderstanding resoved for the next chapter (sorry i just hate when the ML whets angry over something that could be revolved with a 3min talk)
Tank you for the update (L)(L)

Dex-chan lover
Damn she's just a generic otoge heroine... This could've been actually interesting

when are we gonna raise the bar for our male leads doe.... he's supposed to be a kind and benevolent prince but he brushes past a longtime friend who he's secretly in love with because he misunderstood a situation.. instead of just.. asking her what happened? like,, am i supposed to root for him at this point?

@jinchaa i agree. Just cause of a misunderstanding that he didn't bother to confirm if its real then he already...sigh

IIRC she was a married woman with a daughter before she crossed over? And now she's here crying over a teenager who was just a little cold to her? 🙄 Please act your age, ma'am.

chapters 8-11 can be found on bat.to (for anyone who doesn't mind some good ol piracy)

Fed-Kun's army
what's the purpose of making her a housewife in her previous life if she's gonna act like that... coulda made her generic girl with weird interest #3284798402 at this rate. what's the use of being 40 but blubbering like a teenager it just doesn't make any sense

umm... ok i get that the prince loves the mc and all.. but George would've made a better ML, or Remias. I really can't choose between them. anyway, the prince was cuter when he was younger. i dont get why the mc is acting like a teen.. when she's 40.

Users who are viewing this thread