Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

what a pleasant surprise! i didn't expect another release immediately. thank you so much

Fed-Kun's army
woahh... double update? Many THANKS!!

And Go Chloe!!! Help the Horsey, Howl!

Well I kinda get his reasoning better, but I still think cause should play a part when deciding if it should be killed.
It really would be nice if she can save the horse though.

Dex-chan lover
been with him for a decade and has saved his life yet because it threw a guy off it needs to die? literally nothing likable about the traitor duke at all, just pure unlikability condensed into a character.

I know she will come back and save the horse, but if I were her I'd totally try to run away.
because living your best life=/=living a slave life

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! Can't Wait For More!! <3 <3

Can't Believe That People Are So Stupid That They Just Keep Posting The Screenshot Of Manhwa's On Insta Even Thought The Group Warn Them So Much.. Just For Some Likes They Are Risking The Group And Making Them Be On A Tight Spot And Complain Like An Idiots When The Group Drop The Manhwa's Becoz Of Some Complicated Things That Happens Behind The Scene!! YOU THINK I'M JUST SHOWING OF AND BEING MIGHTY!? OH! YES! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF TO TALK S*** ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DON'T UNDERSTAND HUMAN LANGUAGE!! SO WHAT YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!! WANNA REPORT!! DO IT!! THE BUTTON IS IN THE CORNER!!

@Doomer
You act like he actively wants to kill the horse. He doesn't. He genuinely loves that horse but rules dictate that he has to put him down, no exceptions. The main character will obviously save the horse anyways so everything turns out well in the end.

@bangtan_sonyeondan
No, I think the horse ate or drank something in the forbidden area that civilians aren't allowed to go to which caused it to drop the rider. If the main character can figure out what it consumed to make it sick, she can save it and maybe clear it from execution.

Dex-chan lover
how do you grow up with an animal and not be able to tell when something is wrong with it

@Baqly I Don't Even Know Who That Is?? (@__@) And I Just Wrote What Came Into My Mind Bcoz I Was So Angry!!

Users who are viewing this thread