Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Male leads tend to not be worthy of the FL in this specific genre, but he's not the worst of them. Read one where the ML choked the FL cause she wouldnt love him back and they treated it like nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
Did someone spike your water with Red Bull or something? Cause you're pumping out updates like crazy!

Look at the blush of that horse <3
Again, GUYS I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE SO FAST WORKING. I'M TRULY GREATFUL FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER SO SOON <3 <3 <3

amj

Dex-chan lover
I am HERE for these frequent updates, thanks NASSG!!!!

YES! Agreed, that horse's blush * 3* !! So cute.
Thank you for the updates! :D

the deputy director is turning out to be quite wholesome (at least compared to everyone else lol)

Dex-chan lover
I still hate the Male Lead. That Deputy Director guy looks like he wants to do what's best for her and I like him a lot, hopefully he adopts her and vouches for her freedom.

Damn those updates be rolling, thank you so much ! also the coachman is pretty handsome and not as much of an asshole as the ML, unfortunately FL won't ever end with him

Dayummm Nass going on a roll! 🤣 Thank you for the update! The horse lives and my heart is saved! Go and get your heart thawed Mr. Duke but I also want you to be punched in the face.

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks
Uh. Who's the one coming into a stable at the dead of night?? O3o

Thank you so much for the updates ❤️❤️
You’ve worked hard for all of us(readers). Looking forward for the next chapters 😊😊😊

Dex-chan lover
if you want her to be an amazing doctor in the future then maybe release her from slavery you cunt...

3aqynm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread