Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
If she actually had woken up to fukin Duke todoroki standing over her with a disapproving scowl she probably would have wet herself.

By saving his favorite horse and being so damn unladylike it hurts, she's ever so slowly endearing herself to him. Much to what I assume would be her dismay.

THANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!! <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
hoping that ML trips and hit a hard rock on his face as a price of his asshollery. he doesn't deserve any treatment she gave to his horse.

Feeling spoilt <3 more updates?! awesommeee I was worried that the manga was going to get dropped, so glad I persevered! Thanks for the updates :-D

@Hatyna Damn, what's the name of that manga where the FL gets choked by the ML?
I can't see myself hating a ML more than this dude here.

And I still hate him. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Are they sure this bastard is the male lead? He deaerved to be burned 🔥 to death you know. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm appalled at the toxicity of that plant to apparently need sacks and sacks of medicinal herbs to get better after just accidentally drinking it in the water.

It just crossed my mind but
Wow if she’s gonna be stuck there for days that means she probably hasn’t brushed her teeth, taken a proper bathroom visit, nor showered. Damn. Rip.

Users who are viewing this thread