Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
>"marrying their daughter off, how evil of them!"
says the guy who without a second thought murdered a bunch of girls who had been married of by their families and never wronged him and sold the rest into slavery...

Group Leader
Wow you guys sure are firing off these translations. Thanks for them

But I figured it out. The plot twist. He is possesed by an entity that comes out at time. Which is why all of his words seem hypocritical and it seems like he has cognitive dissonance. See he talks about humans how there disgusting when he himself is one and who frequently engages in less than good acts. Because that is the evil entity speaking. I think the evil entity was possessing his mother too which is why she went cray cray and tied too kill him. But when his father killed her the entity went onto the him

It all makes perfect sense guys. Wow. The author is truly a genius. 10/10 beautiful masterpiece

WOT Mr. Duke has some morals? He's a POS to other things like things outside of his country but he still follow some strict ethics somehow. Thanks for the update!

Aggregator gang
As of now.... i really dont want the duke to be the ML... like hell noooooooooo.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
As of now, i hope Chloe will forever have short hair.

Well I'm kinda starting to ship her with Trigger... Only me? Oh well.

I LOVE YOU. IT'S AMAZING THE SPEED YOU'RE RELEASING NEW CHAPTERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

Group Leader
//pulls out her tiny Trigger x Cloe boat

I'm so glad this is getting so many updates. QvQ I'm quietly crossing my fingers for a few more to get posted tonight~

Dex-chan lover
The fact that there are still slaves and nobody, including the deputy director Jorge, even spares a thought on voicing for her freedom her makes me angry. Hopefully someday she can become free instead of being treated like dirt

Thank you for the fast update, I hope this update will continue for a while, because I really can't wait for thiss 😭😭😭 so Good 😭😭

Group Leader
I started to really like this, thank you very much for the updates! ^^

Man that dude... How tf your standard goes rly -__-

Users who are viewing this thread