Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@LivCat
BR!!!!!!

Miga eu pensei a mesma coisa!!!
Pra falar a verdade, nada do plot me puxou até agora, estou literalmente pela'' arte'' até o momento kkkk

Dex-chan lover
I want to brand those arseholes faces with that burning mark. Let's see how they like it.

I hate all the men... also the main malr character.. I wish this isnt romance.. duhhh

Dex-chan lover
I like how his shirt just opened all the way up like he was trying to seduce that one guy, then as he leaves its back to barely open lul

Dex-chan lover
how can this cunt claim to hate people like the minister when he's literally the same, just kills and disposes of people he finds useless and not a single care for anyone but himself

hahaha came to the comment section to say nipples only for plenty of other people that were thinking the same thing

Um why did they say they never saw black hair if the king of their empire and his son who refused the throne who is their captain have black hair? What.

god i hate the mc "my one experience as a slave wasn't so bad , so why should you be sad your going to be a slave" attitude god damn especially after how they've been treating you i didn't think being a moron classified as a trait for a main character. this just manwau just seem like it trying to currie favor for edgy readers.

I guess Beatrice doesn't ascribe to "better to die on your feet than live on your knees"

Not sure how to feel about the whole “slavery was better than aristocracy” line.... like I know that slavery was waaay less appalling a long, long time ago (still not preferable, but not ‘you will live and die in the most brutal way humanly possible’ bad), but that was like a thousand years ago. I get this is supposed to be a fantasy world and everything, but it’s kinda tone deaf of the author to just write “oh slavery was the best time of my life” in an environment seemingly based after 14th-18th century Western Europe, which heavily relied on chattel slavery to function.

Users who are viewing this thread