Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

What the fck man. Thanks for the chapter, but still what kind of development was that...

@JutlandAngel Compared to killing her, I suppose. I see what you're saying. It just threw me for a loop as to why he would go through the trouble of spanking her when he could've thrown her out (._. |||)

I mean, he hates women in general, right? To me, it seems more in character for him to plain eject her from his chambers than go through something as bothersome (or: just weird) as this.

Dex-chan lover
I see. The Archduke doesn't trust women because of his mother, who tried to kill him as art of a power play. But in every younger woman who tries to use him, he sees as something both pitiable and contemptible. If he were weaker, he'd just kill them, but he sees they're just children compared to his mother, so he gives a stern lesson in hopes they improve.

Fed-Kun's army
lafkjsld he spanked her lmaoooo adfsljkfdlkj that sure is humiliating but i don't think that'll be enough to keep this chick away... people are acting like he murdered her tho when she's the one that showed up unannounced with her own unpleasant agenda... but the main point of this chapter was: abs. holy fuck, abs

thank you very much for the update~

ML: “I wont treat you like a woman”
Me: NOOO! Is he gonna behead her (Again?) ? Is he gonna r*pe her? (Is it r*pe if that’s what she came for?)
ML: *spanks her butt like an annoying toddler*

👏 👏 👏 BRAVO. He’s not a heartless beast after all!

C-can we go back to him to just being a coldhearted killer with maybe a small sliver of humanity in him... I get the author might be trying to pull back on how they were characterizing him since he was a total monster at the start of the story. Still, there are a million other ways he could have handled that situation. Kneeling that girl over and spanking her weirdest ways to do so...

Aggregator gang
Uhh ok can we not waste chapters author-sama
Tyvm for the chapter~

@Despada I mean, it’s the same character and he’s most likely that way during combat, but this was at his home and we’ve seen what he’s like during his leisure time. So his demeanor would be different like most people when they’re not on a battlefield or dealing with prisoners of war. Here he was simply trying to humiliate someone who was proud and trying to mark her territory, basically telling her she’s childish and he doesn’t see her as a woman. So idk, I mean it makes sense to me.

Users who are viewing this thread