Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

That was some weird 1930s stuff there.

I think he was aiming to scare her when he threw her on the bed, but when that just encouraged her, he decided to treat her like a child instead.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
So many thing wrong with this chapter I barely know where to start.

First of all, why did you take off your shirt when there is a potential rapist beside you? Even if that person isn't a potential rapist, taking off your shirt while a woman is in your room is going to raise more than a few political eyebrows that you are trying to avoid.

Second. Courtesy? After you undressed in front of a lady(lol)? Are you fkin serious?

Third. Wtf exactly were you trying to accomplish by throwing her on the bed especially if you are going to chicken out at the last second and sit on the chair once she attempts to kiss you. What were you trying to do even if she DIDN'T attempt to kiss you? If you needed to make a point about courtesy, just throw her out the door or the window.

Last but not least, your "childhood trauma" makes you want to avoid getting engaged not only because you don't want a greedy wife but also because you don't want to make babies. So why in Andraste's ass(normal swearing don't seem to cut it) are you acting all sexy?

Stupid MC went from "somewhat understandable" to "absolutely retarded." real fast.

I'm not sure what was writer trying to accomplish with this scene. First I thought he wanted to mess with her, but it was almost like weird fetish. I really wish I didn't read this chapter. I like when things get hot, but this was weird af.lol I'm not expecting some smart, blow my mind kind of drama, but this chapter was a pure joke. He's literally: yeah I'm hot, yeah, you can touch me for a second but that's all you get. I'll show you, yeah.'' I mean seriously? How old is the author?

Group Leader
errrrrr,, i can't comprehend the duke sometimes.
also, is there meant to be a random jump to a conversation about the mc in the middle of the chapter ??

Group Leader
@dorchestra idk it might have been fixed now,, or just my pc being wonky.
when i first read it, it was a scene with the duke and that woman then jumped randomly to duke, mc and doctor sitting on a sofa and then *back* to the duke's scene as if nothing had happened.

also, i was running on about 2 hours sleep so there is a chance that i just imagined the whole thing

Fed-Kun's army
cf225f613af783b2c42ded021d3c7275bab15399_full.jpg

Uhhhh... So he spanked her, and all of a sudden she's all meek and obedient..... TF. I think this goes against both of their characters. What was this scene like in the novel, cuz the webcom version is..... *cough*

Aggregator gang
Wat the fuck did I just read? The writing choices in this comic are getting stranger and stranger 🤨

Lol I guess the best way to get a lady who is trying to seduce you but also has noble power to hurt your status if you kill her, is to treat her like a spoiled brat??

I guess she isn't the type of noble who is into BDSM?? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread