Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Oh his dad’s misunderstanding is something that will always have me dying of laughter 😂
Also, Chloe you have my prayers 😔

Double-page supporter
Idk who the King's informant is but that guy better quit and become an author, his imagination and descriptions are hilarious xD.

Also RUN CHLOE 😨

THANKS FOR THE MASS RELEASES <333

Dex-chan lover
Lmao if Chole gets a spanking will this be another rumor about a man like woman in his quarters LOL

Group Leader
Thank you very much for your hardwork! ^^

Oh Lord eventho the letter just literally described what happened 😂 OH AHAHAHAHA was it why the one drinking with him had his family suddenly pressing on him about marriage? Because the archduke's father pressed on his family or the gossip has been spread around? xD

Dex-chan lover
the author is so fucking bipolar, she(?) both wants him to be a violent psychopath but also a romantic misunderstood heartthrob.
you can't have him "be misunderstood, he's actually really nice and calm" and at the same time have him slap any woman that dares come near him like the most extreme "nice guy" ever. actually that might be what she's going for, a literal nice guy as the love interest, this just got more interesting.

thank you for the chapters!!! it looks like there’s more development in the archduke’s character!!! and chloe is as cute as ever! i really love her honest personality, it’s different from other protags who hide things

Aggregator gang
Somehow this webcomic is good, but the FL and ML are like bad actor/actress, their facial expressions are poor, the guy only does "cool" expressions or smiles, his angry face doesn't look angry at all, while the girl usually only open her mouth and eyes widely regardless of situations.

Damn it, I will literally ship her with anyone but the ML. The horse is a better choice than him. Mans got so many issues 🙄

okay archduke, take a chill pill. i know females can be annoying but JESUS lolololol

Supporter
The art is amazing. However at this point I can most likely drop this story, there's no real plot besides having the tormented handsome prince without an ounce of humanity somehow fall for the simple common yet somehow beautiful female lead who goes against the norms. I had hoped for just a itty bitty more but oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread