Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 30

Double-page supporter
Wow mass release! Thankies!

LMAO he's rumored to swing to BL HAHAHAHAHA hilarious

And why the hell did he hit the woman right off the bat is he allergic?? Sadly they don't have therapy during this time eh

This dude it like "Why is this girl so on guard around me?" and he's threatened to kill her and has been pretty horrible to women constantly in front of her. Why am I supposed to think this guy is supposed to be a 'good' person again? Looking at his track record I'm at a loss here.

Group Leader
@MaNoChan

He doesnt know tho

To him his mom was crazy and tried to kill him, his anal fissure of a father perpetrated that lie to him,which made him into an women hitting tard

@OniQueen Well from what I have seen it depends on whether he believes theyre worthy of respect. I dont condone him hitting women but the family he murdered was due to the war and it made sense in ancient times to purge family lineages. The women he just hit was sent to pleasure him which he instantly realized was a scheme by either the lord of the territory or his father hence he has no respect for the girl because its clear what she wanted out of this situation. He hasnt done anything disrespectful to his subordinates or maids or even maid Chloe. To begin with the only reason he wanted her dead was because she was part of the royal bloodline and if i remember correctly he did pity her. I dont personally hate him because hes one of the less toxic main leads ive seen. Hes def not perfect or good though.

ADK

now he will ask if he looks like such a loose man that wants a new maiden every night

@theilikepie but she really is crazy, if her husband killed her daughter for some reason, and to revenge she kill her son!?! If she has a little sanity she should have killed her husband "the murder of her daughter" not her other kid.
I begin to think that this family is full of masochistic-air-head-self-destruction idiots😏

Group Leader
@MaNoChan yeah she went insane.And who wouldnt in that situation. The father took advantage of her insanity to twist the narrative and mold his son into a psychotic murderer

Group Leader
@ParagonNight Europeans rarely wiped out the whole lineage. The only reason he killed the princess was caus he was a stupid misogynistic slave-owning hypocrite And in the novel he let his men gangrape her then stab her to death

.And what do you mean he's not toxic? Hes literally the most toxic ML i have ever seen. No sane woman would ever get with him and if she did shed probably get killed by him. The only reason doormatrice does that is because she has protag armor and Stockholm syndrome. And if doormatrice gets together with him in good faith and forgives what hes done... well she deserves the toxic relationship with duke lip filler. I pray another army invades and wipes out all of them. The world would be a better place

Fed-Kun's army
Art is good, actions not so much...
I know he came to hate women for a reason I forget since I don’t focus on him at all but this level is a bit hideous right?
It will easier to accept him being a aggressive gay then just have mc just forgive his shittiness

@theilikepie I didnt mean to say he wasnt toxic. Hes definitely not a person to choose for a healthy relationship. I was simply saying compared to other series in the same genre/vein he is one of the LEAST toxic I have seen. I can tolerate him and not despise him unlike other series. Again its not that he isnt toxic its simply that compared to other stories hes not as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread