Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Ah, I remember why I dropped this story. The archduke is so trashy that it's not even funny. He's hot as hell, but with a personality of a landfill and the charm of a mannequin. It's a waste of beautiful art.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Anyone else find the tailor's choice of clothing odd? Granted it'd look good on a girl, but she told him she was a boy so isn't the coloring and style off? Then again since the Archduke embraced her while smiling in front of them they might think she's his lover despite being a boy and went for an attractive style. Chloe is going to have to learn how to braid and style her hair once it gets to her shoulders to avoid looking like Beatrice. After all, the Archduke and others saw Beatrice with loose, flowing hair so avoiding that look with braids or something should help inhibit being recognized. Also, considering she's a wartime slave she should have little room for clothes or personal belongings to pack on a cart while traveling or put away when stopped somewhere so what was the Archduke thinking of getting her so much? Gotta admit, her reaction to the clothes is a hoot. Can't wait to see Archduke's expression when finds out she returned them all or doesn't have anywhere to put them along with being too afraid to wear them.

Contributor
You know what ? This story is actually better since the Misunderstanding of the Duke being gay.

Dex-chan lover
the tailor may have been surprised but it looks like his design was made to get some dick...good for him, business must be well

I would be okay with the story switching gears to having Archduke play wingman for Chlöe and get her a great, loving, healthy relationship. Then he and a Chris boink and live happily ever after.

Double-page supporter
This chapter IS SO FUNNY lol!! Even a fujoshi like me approves of this genderbending misunderstanding XD

*closes eyes*
*enjoys that little bit of fan service*
*exhales*
*inhales*

What a wonderful world... the World of fujoshis.

But... but... an ML playing wingman for his FL? I think now I also believe that our Duke is gay lol no matter what, I support him lol

im loving this bl route lmaooo

and also archduke, u need yo hv ur eyes check, shes soo much cuter with short hair.

Girl your IMAGINATION 💀 oh the ✨misunderstandings✨

Not him saying he’ll pair her up with a nice male servant when he’s already simping for her💀

Group Leader
Literally staying mostly for the big bl misunderstandings hahahah. The title of this manhwa should be "The Big BL Misunderstanding" lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread