Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

😂 so much misunderstanding! This will be funny. It's also ironic how he pity her. In a way he did save her from being married to that greedy ugly man who just sold his wife... He would probably fall in love with her soon if she grows her hair.

HELP ME FIND THE BEST MEDICINE FOR DIABETESSSS................ TOO MUCH SUGAR IN HERE.

Double-page supporter
I thought the duke would have sense... shouldn’t he understand why she would want to be perceived as a boy esp as a slave..... but, well, i have to wonder how their culture treats slaves? he is really lax towards her (even pampering her lbr), and that’s either because of a) the in-universe status/culture around slaves is different from what readers might expect, b) archduke’s personality, or c) itsbadwriting.gif

truly.... what the hell is going on......

I’m starting to realize that I only read this because of the ML. I’m not much of a fan for the story yet. I stick around because I can’t wait for him to find out who she is.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for this update!!! I wonder what the duke will do when he learns the truth about her. He'll change his mind about setting her up with a servant. He might marry her himself. Maybe? Lol. Looking forward to reading more

Some people saying gay Duke would get stoned to death. IDK about that... dukes are right under the King and Britain has had quite a few LGBT royals and monarchs.

Honestly i think the best thing is her overactive imagination, her mind certainly does come up with the most... interesting of imagery.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the red head she saved was super cute, he'd make a nice rival

This "the Archduke is gay" subplot really should have ended with his lie. I hope they go somewhere interesting with it.

Lol what was the plot again? I’m getting distracted by all the rumors about the gay duke 😂

nice ! i was reading the comic only for its illustrations too! but now that i read some spoilers from the novel, i can't wait to read more😅 tks for sharing !

Users who are viewing this thread