Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
@goldfish178: There isn't any main one right now.

Main girl is just trying to survive but because she keep attracting the duke's attention he keep calling her over (ranging from because someone ask her to write down information on medicines, to just misunderstanding that she's been bullied)
Duke is just annoyed by his father trying to get him laid but every women that tried to get close to him are either trying to use him or ordered to do so by someone else.

And right now more and more people are thinking she's his newest boytoy because of a rather complicated and frankly stupid misunderstanding on her part causing misunderstandings as a result.

he's know that the salve is girl but the other servant know that the slave is boy 😏. gender blander hmmm ...i like that hehe

Aggregator gang
I'm going to predict that she's not gonna wear those clothes

*sigh* Whart is wrong with these people?! Don't they know what communication even is? I get why she isn't communicating, butt he arch duke is not exactly helping either.

Group Leader
Bah betcha won't like to see her lovey dovey with other servants 😔

He could pair her up with the son of the Baron. Remember the one she saves. But the duke will definitely regret it later. 😉😏

Fuck the story is so trash but the fashion is so on point I can't stop coming back. 🙃

Users who are viewing this thread