Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I agree didn't know this was an isekai.. or maybe I just didn't read the tags.. Anyhoo, my mouth dropped when he just plunged that sword in her chest! I thought he was gonna molest her first, tho.. wtf am I reading??

Double-page supporter
Gonna have to read this thoroughly to understand why he shows no mercy to those that aren't Beatrice. & what happened to that toad of her ex-husband.

That said, that blondie princess was too loud & didn't know death even when she's facing it. Beatrice on the other hand stayed quiet & she knows her place from the beginning, so she barely managed to survive.

@OllyMolly I mean the blond princess was going to die anyway so might as well go out saying whatever she wanted was probably what she was going for
Not meaning to criticise this webtoon but I just find it interesting how there are a lot of bold, loud FLs who garner the ML's interest by going beyond their place in society...And here the princess just dies.

I don't understand what is the point to make this story an isekai?? It could perfectly be a fine (dark) fantasy, royals themed serie but no, it HAS to be isekai????

so after that blood nerf (even the sword is clean lol), now we got isekai out of nowhere? why you do this author..

Dex-chan lover
??? Fails civil service exam, decides to go for a doctorate in animal medicine. OKAY XD
Also nice to see Truck-san again lol

No wonder she couldn't survive her past life. Even after being reincarnated, she is as dim as a broken light bulb. 😒

The reincarnation is so unnecessary. Without the reincarnation it would be a great Story but the isekai really destroy it.

Users who are viewing this thread