Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

is chloe that abandoned sister??!?!?!?!?!? noo wayyy even tho chloe has the same eye color as the ML's mom and hair color of ML's dad and ML + chloe are around the same age (no birthday, but both are 25 almost 26), it's not impossible but no wayyyy

There had been many gay kings and lesbian queens and it is not end of the kingdom as long as they produce heir.

Being gay isn't a punishment, sin, or curse. This webtoon is saying the wrong things about the lbgtq+ community. Excuses for such backward thinking shouldn't be accepted anyways. I'm disappointed to read such a thing.

lmaoooo this gay misunderstanding is hilarious! i'm glad his father loves him and wants the best for him, even if it's a little misguided, cuz i'm tired of those stories where the emperor hates the princes and there's a bunch of drama over succession.

Dex-chan lover
considering he dragged in a random innocent bystander just to make his a sacrificial sheep, I'd say "he do it all over again in the moment"

Look at their similar hair color, if this follow typical cliche, I guess that girl abandoned on forest is Chloe herself.

@mynameisneens How is it that? The Male Lead is from a duke family that did (i think) a coup. and the Fl was the illegitimate child of the previous emperor(before Coup)

lmaoooo- best misunderstanding of the universe 💀 but y’all dumb doe, she’s not the abandoned child 😀

My god I love how melodramatic the father is, it's like

Father: "This is the price I paid for murdering, manipulating and hurting all these people in the last 20 years. This is the punishment for my hubris"

Son: "Dad I'm just gay"

Users who are viewing this thread