Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

I'm just saying...
That expression of joyfulness before and after finding out it's a "boy" was undoubtedly made my day

Lmao the fact that he killed numerous people for the throne and he thinks his punishment for that is his son is gay

Thank you for this translation and hard work ! I love this story and both ML/FL. Thank you !!!!!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait for More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Group Leader
@Wanderdoodle Maybe he thought that since his son is gay, he won't have a grandchildren, thus the bloodline is ended, making all what he has amassed all for naught? It's not that if he's gay he cannot have a kid, but with how bad their relationship goes so far, well... If he were rly gay, is there any chance he'd go as far as sleeping with women just to give his dad a grandchildren? There might also be things like tarnished family name, him being so bright and talented this he has high high high expectation of him, etc etc

Hahaha yeah that might have been it but if that was the problem maybe he could've adopted a child from a branch family? That was the most common solution when there was no heir or the household was full of daughters. I just found it funny since compared to now, not having children or being gay was not as big of a deal and that he thought those were so horrible that they were a punishment for the murder of hundreds.

wait... IF MC is the baby girl , that means they're siblings right? that's kinda.... you know...i-incest(y)??1?1?!

Lmao tho this dude thinks a royal game of telephone is correct. Like how many people did they have to miraculously avoid talking to in order to come to this misunderstanding?? He gets what he deserves 😂
Also like pls. I beg to the powers that be, let this not be a surprise incest??? I'm still traumatized by vampire knight and its been almost ten years.

1st of all dude its a girl not a boy and she was the princess. Secondly you are a horrible horrible person, i thought you were okay at first but to kill 2 CHILD?? ONE OF THEM IS EVEN YOUR OWN DAUGHTER. ALEXANDRO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HE HAS AN OLDER SISTER. 3rdly why does this guy think being gay means it's the end of the world. How is it even equal to the evil stuff you did. It's not even 0.00000000001% worth of the shit you did

With that being said I'm sure the baby is still alive, picked up by someone. And I'm 100% sure it's not the FL. She's the illegitimate child of the other king not his. I'm sure the abandoned baby would show up one day, maybe as a rival idk

shoot don't let mc be that baby girl. don't.... please..

but damn ml's dad is riding on one hell of a roller coaster

Users who are viewing this thread