Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Even if Beatrice is his daughter, it doesn't necessarily mean this is going down an incest route. The only reason to get rid of the daughter is probably so he can switch her with someone else's son.

Hummm , maybe the author is tricking us into thinking that they are sibling?
You know it's classical for a novel to talk about forbidden romance or to say romance that seems forbidden, the authors lets the characters thinks that they are siblings and lets them struggle snd all to finally at the end reveal the truth !

damn...
all the things he did, and he thinks he's som being gay is punishment???
you seriously think this is ENOUGH to be punishment?
gahahaha, this manhwa always seems to miss the point for milimetes

Omgg 😂
i think this is supposed to be the part where people will get sympathetic or hate him for his evil deeds but i can't stop laughing 😂😂

"I need to watch her more closely"

Huh? Is he fckin dumb? Go check prisoners list documents you dumbass

Edit: ok, maybe because they are still on the march so he can't do so.

I see a few possibilities:
1. Ml and fl are siblings (I don't want this to be an incest)
2. The original daughter actually died and this was some false flag to make the dad look like horse shit.
3. The lady's alive and could become an obstacle or ship helper in the future.

Either way, the dad is a homophobic stinky piece of horse shit.

@APSINTHOS the setting kinda makes sense for everyone to be homophobic. Either way, dad isn't a good character.

@Ded_Weeb
Either way, the dad is a homophobic stinky piece of horse shit.
yikes take, he just want to has his son become a legitimate successor for what he achieved. You might as well said that the whole setting is homophobic.

what the fuck. the daughter can't be beatrice, right? even if you say that it's possible that the duke's wife had the daughter with some other guy (which will be one of the reasons why the duke ordered for the baby to be killed if this is indeed the case), then beatrice and the archduke will still be half siblings and i don't want this to be incest, y'know.

Users who are viewing this thread