Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

If I remember correctly from NU spoilers,
Chloe is not his sister, but his sister does turn out to be alive. And I don’t think she played much of a role other than to help mend the gap between Alejandro and his father later on. Apparently Alejandro kind of forgives him, and his dad ends up really liking Chloe (not in a romantic way) and is really excited about being a grandfather. Though none of that makes up for all the other super shitty stuff he did. He was let off the hook way too easy IMO.

I know its supposed to be a little more aligned with history but it still makes me deeply upset that being gay or bi or whatever is so frowned upon by society :( he’s not even actually gay and his father is acting like its a punishment against him from the gods. like jesus bro relax

Baby girl abandoned in the forest....could it be??? PLOT TWIST: They're siblings

@Aisuu I hope you are wrong, because that would make them brother and sister 😂 So, incest 👌
God, they kinda look alike, shitshitshit 😂🤦🏾‍♀️

this written and draw by asian, gay and bi is still taboo in major asian country , and thank you for the translation🙏

@Jojobean13 thank you for that spoiler!
I had to think and look closely about the characters’ features when thinking about the possibility of incest lmao

Group Leader
Rape, murder, genocide and infanticide is fone. But incest is going too far

How will my cute uwu couple ever be together otp owo

Better plot twist: the missing daughter is actually the boy(trap?) with glasses and she wanted to know what kind of a*hole man is her real father.

Users who are viewing this thread