Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

I would be okay with beatrice being the long lost sibling, because I havent seen too much romantic feelings develop so far, and I definitely dont ship them. Even if theyre not siblings and they end up together, I still think the ML is not likeable or worth personal investment.

What a shitty shitty dad. I hope he dies in the worst way possible honestly.

Double-page supporter
Oh god not the incest.
Also rofl to his dad receiving all these "gay" reports on his son

Dex-chan lover
>Either way, the dad is a homophobic stinky piece of horse shit.

He's more lamenting the part where his family line will end right there.

A tad bit dramatic, I mean he’s just gay. But kudos to the ML’s dad for actually realizing he did something he should be punished for. I’ve been reading so many stories where the Duke’s dad is just a POS, sociopath.

Double-page supporter
@Hobnobs I don't disagree that that's the reasoning, but I was responding to a comment speaking in the context of the modern day that claimed there was no difference between homosexuality and incest, and I was pointing out a practical difference.

Fed-Kun's army
I can no longer take the father seriously. I'm just laughing at him lamenting just because of that letter

A future misunderstanding/twist has been set up
Which one will it be
That is the question

Dex-chan lover
i mean the baby is probably not the MC coz she was in another country, so imma say its the redhead maid or a new char

but honestly i would love if the MC and the fucker were related, anything to stop them from being together

Users who are viewing this thread