Beatrice - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
To all of you who keep asking if they are siblings:

If she was the Archduke's daughter, then how could she have been the illegitimate child of the king of that other country?

Ummmmm is Beatrice the baby? If she is, there better be a good explanation as to how this ISN’T incest. Otherwise I’m 110% out. Hard pass.

Dex-chan lover
. . .I would try to argue with him but, . . .yeah he just unloaded all the fucked up things he's done so why not let him suffer like that for a while maybe he will die from it that would be entertaining.

I don't know if they are siblings his wife had pink hair and in an earlier chapter Chloe's mother was shown as a slave who had the same hair colour as chloe and that's how she ended up a slave in the first place, but that might have been just what Chloe was told and she was in fact abandoned. however the Ml mother hated the fact she had a child with the Ml father so I would say maybe different father's maybe she had an affair with the king

Dex-chan lover
people complaining about the father being "homophobic" fuck off with that, it's a father actually wanting grand kids to pass on the family line. if he had several kids i doubt he would give a shit but he has 1 and only 1 kid to pass on the family name and blood and now he think that kid is gay and will never have any kids.
i'm not defending this dude, he's pure evil just like his son, just like every other person in this evil kingdom, they all deserve to die but trying to say that he's a bad guy because he doesn't like his son being gay is so incredibly stupid. you're ok with the psycho murdering part but him being against gay that's just to much?

I don't think there's that big difference between gay or incest ( though I don't think that our MC is his sister)! Both are forbidden by the heavens (everyone has his own believes), the only difference is that gay relationship is accepted by the law and the incest's not (am not saying that am supporting incest relationship, so don't attack me😷)
Thank you for the chapter ♥♥

Dex-chan lover
@godginrai There is are a few possibilities

1) the king found out about her and pretended she was his daughter but ment to use her as a chess piece against being invaded but he probably never got the chance

2) the baby could be his older sister, who is the MCs mother

3) the mother had an affair with the other king

He just gay, sir, I'm sure if he wanted the throne he could work it out, but since he doesn't lol.
Things aren't looking good for the father, though
Thanks for the hard work!

I know he's being homophobic, but why are so many pointing it out, given the setting? It's not like it's set in a time period similar to modern times, I think slave branding was abolished in Europe in the early 1800's, so that's the latest it could take place.

For a royal or a noble in older society who need to have children or grandchildren as heirs, being gay is a devastating thing on that point. It's not so much only a matter of reputation or dislike as it is a matter of succession that can end up in civil unrest and in-fighting between distant relatives if no legitimate heir have been produced down the line.

Seriously, his dad did a lot of effed up stuff..... So I don't feel bad for him at all. He should probably suffer some more.

Fed-Kun's army
@godginrai my point exactly! She isn’t that baby, but that baby girl could come around, and show up, and turn & twist the story around! The king is seriously the worst father! To sacrifice his own child just because she’s a girl and he needed a male heir! 😤
Also worried about Chloe 😣 hope she doesn’t get caught by that vicious looking vice-commander! And even if she does, hopefully they won’t harm her 😥

Users who are viewing this thread